Nick’s Cove Restaurant, Oyster Bar & Cottages is the perfect coastal escape, just over one hour from San Francisco, a scenic drive past the rolling farmland hills and scenic coastal views of the legendary Pacific Coast Highway. Our water view cottages are tucked into a grove of pine and eucalyptus trees, and perched over the pristine waters of Tomales Bay. Their nostalgic roadhouse charm, and the untouched coastline of Tomales Bay will transport you to a world of quiet comfort and tranquility.
TOMALES BAY SAILING PACKAGE
(available summer 2017)
For those who wish to experience the magic of Tomales Bay with a little less physical effort, Nick’s Cove is excited to offer our new Tomales Bay Sailing Package where guests will enjoy a two-hour private, naturalist-led sail around Tomales Bay and dinner back on shore! This package includes:
- Two-night accommodations in a luxurious one-bedroom waterview cottage
- A two-hour naturalist-led sail on a private catamaran for two, that departs from and returns to the Nick’s Cove Boat Shack
- BBQ oysters delivered in-room upon arrival
- Two Nick’s Cove long-sleeved tee-shirts, perfect for boating
- Select sparkling wine and artisan cheese platter to enjoy on the water
- A Chef’s Tasting dinner for two in the restaurant at Nick’s Cove
- Continental breakfast for two delivered to your cottage with that day’s San Francisco Chronicle.
Available May 1 through October 31, 2017. Cottages available:
Waterview Cottages – Monday-Thursday: $948/two nights and represents over 20% in savings. If you book with another couple, the rate reduces to $860 per couple (price includes all of the above, including individual water view cottages; aboard the boat there will be one bottle of sparkling wine and cheese platter for four!).
This promotion is based on double occupancy and does not include sales and/or room tax or gratuity for kayak tour. This offer is not valid with any other property offering, discount, package, special, promotion; good only on new bookings and expires 10.31.17. To book one of our special packages please call 415-663-1033 to speak to an Innkeeper.