Nick’s Cove Restaurant, Oyster Bar & Cottages is the perfect coastal escape, just over one hour from San Francisco, a scenic drive past the rolling farmland hills and scenic coastal views of the legendary Pacific Coast Highway. Our water view cottages are tucked into a grove of pine and eucalyptus trees, and perched over the pristine waters of Tomales Bay. Their nostalgic roadhouse charm, and the untouched coastline of Tomales Bay will transport you to a world of quiet comfort and tranquility.
10th ANNUAL NICK’S LOVES LOVE
In honor of one of our favorite holidays of the year, we are offering our 10th annual Nick’s Loves Love package. It is available Sunday-Thursday nights February 2017, and features a night in one of the Nick’s Cove Waterview Cottages plus a host of romantic extras!
For $493.58 (including tax) per night you will enjoy:
- Overnight accommodations in a luxurious Waterview Cottage midweek
(Sunday-Thursday nights only)
- Two, one-hour, in-room massages for you and your sweetie
- A bottle of Nick’s Cove Cabernet Sauvignon waiting in your room
- BBQ oysters delivered upon your arrival
- Continental breakfast for two delivered to the cottage in the morning with the San Francisco Chronicle
- Special amuse bouche at dinner from Executive Chef Joshua Seibert
This package price is based on double-occupancy and exclusive of tax and gratuity for the massages. Valid Sunday – Thursday nights from February 1 – 28, 2017, excluding Tuesday, February 14, 2017 and Sunday, February 19, 2017.
CHEESE APPRECIATION MONTH
March is the month of cheese out here in west Marin. We are celebrating with Nick’s Cove’s Artisan Cheese Appreciation Month, and in the restaurant, Chef Seibert will be offering a special cheese plate featuring the cheeses of different artisan creameries every week.
When you book a cottage, you can also add-on a special cheese welcome package! The add-on costs $55, and includes:
- A bottle of Nick’s Cove Merlot waiting for you in your room
- An exquisite cheese plate featuring three local cheeses, honey, crostini, nuts, and dried fruit. Check out our event calendar to see the lineup of cheeses each week
Let one of our innkeepers help you arrange a cheese package with your cottage booking, a dinner reservation, or both! (415) 663-1033
Add-package price does not represent tax or gratuity. Offer expires 03. 31. 2017.
TOMALES BAY SAILING PACKAGE
(available summer 2017)
For those who wish to experience the magic of Tomales Bay with a little less physical effort, Nick’s Cove is excited to offer our new Tomales Bay Sailing Package where guests will enjoy a two-hour private, naturalist-led sail around Tomales Bay and dinner back on shore! This package includes:
- Two-night accommodations in a luxurious one-bedroom waterview cottage
- A two-hour naturalist-led sail on a private catamaran for two, that departs from and returns to the Nick’s Cove Boat Shack
- BBQ oysters delivered in-room upon arrival
- Two Nick’s Cove long-sleeved tee-shirts, perfect for boating
- Select sparkling wine and artisan cheese platter to enjoy on the water
- A Chef’s Tasting dinner for two in the restaurant at Nick’s Cove
- Continental breakfast for two delivered to your cottage with that day’s San Francisco Chronicle.
Available May 1 through October 31, 2017. Cottages available:
Waterview Cottages – Monday-Thursday: $948/two nights and represents over 20% in savings. If you book with another couple, the rate reduces to $860 per couple (price includes all of the above, including individual water view cottages; aboard the boat there will be one bottle of sparkling wine and cheese platter for four!).
This promotion is based on double occupancy and does not include sales and/or room tax or gratuity for kayak tour. This offer is not valid with any other property offering, discount, package, special, promotion; good only on new bookings and expires 10.31.17.