Nick’s Cove Restaurant, Oyster Bar & Cottages is the perfect coastal escape, just over one hour from San Francisco, a scenic drive past the rolling farmland hills and scenic coastal views of the legendary Pacific Coast Highway. Our water view cottages are tucked into a grove of pine and eucalyptus trees, and perched over the pristine waters of Tomales Bay. Their nostalgic roadhouse charm, and the untouched coastline of Tomales Bay will transport you to a world of quiet comfort and tranquility.
Tomales Bay Summer 2018 Sailing Package
Tomales Bay Sailing Package 2018
For those who wish to experience the magic of Tomales Bay with a little less physical effort, Nick’s Cove is excited to offer our new Tomales Bay Sailing Package where guests will enjoy a two-hour private, naturalist-led sail around Tomales Bay and dinner back on shore! For $425, this add-on package includes:
- A two-hour naturalist-led sail on a private catamaran for two, that departs from and returns to the Nick’s Cove Boat Shack
- BBQ oysters delivered in-room upon arrival
- Two Nick’s Cove long-sleeved tee-shirts, perfect for boating
- Select sparkling wine and artisan cheese platter to enjoy on the water
- A Chef’s Tasting dinner for two in the restaurant at Nick’s Cove
- Continental breakfast for two delivered to your cottage with that day’s San Francisco Chronicle.
- Receive 20% off a second night’s stay when you book the package.
Offer valid Sunday – Thursday when you book a Waterview cottage. Available May 1 through October 31, 2018.
This promotion is based on double occupancy and does not include sales and/or room tax or gratuity for kayak tour. This offer is not valid with any other property offering, discount, package, special, or promotion; good only on new bookings and expires 10.31.18. To book one of our special packages please call 415-663-1033 to speak to an Innkeeper.