Response to COVID-19
We sincerely hope that you, your family and community are staying healthy and taking the necessary precautions to stay safe in light of the resurgence of COVID-19 in California. Everyone at Highway 1 Hospitality and Nick’s Cove takes the situation very seriously; we are all making every effort to ensure the safety of our properties, staff and guests.
For now, our restaurant is open for outdoor dining and take-out, from 11am to 9pm every day. Click here to view our daily menus. Outdoor dining is first come, first served. We have expanded our outdoor dining areas to include several new options, spread widely around the property, so it is as easy as possible to achieve a socially distant dining experience. We also invite you to bring a picnic blanket and take a stroll to our 2 acre on-site farm where there are areas to spread out and enjoy your meal while watching birds, butterflies and the sounds of nature with views of Tomales Bay!
Nick’s Cove has been and will continue to closely monitor advisements from the US State Department, US Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization as well as our state mandates.
To ensure the health and safety of everyone in our community, we have outlined below our ongoing efforts of already intensified and thorough cleaning procedures, consistent with CDC Recommendations. While we have always practiced the highest standards of safety and sanitation, we’ve doubled down in several areas as precautionary measures, including:
- Not allowing any sick employee to come to work, and sending home anyone with any hint of illness.
- We have closed our dining room and bar to the public
- Enforcing regular, constant hand-washing by all staff members.
- Cleaning tables, chairs, door handles, counters, pens, and everything in our path, hourly (or after each use, as needed), with sanitizers and disinfectants recommended by CDC.
- We are sanitizing and disinfecting all touch-points hourly, including all door handles and every surface in our restrooms.
- We always thoroughly deep clean each of our cottages after every guest, and continue to do so, including all appliances, door knobs, and surfaces.
- We require masks to be worn at all times, by guests and employees, except when eating or drinking.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continually monitor this evolving situation. We recognize that our guests may have questions and concerns and so we have established the following email address to allow you to submit questions directly to our task force. Please send any inquiries to email@example.com
Our hearts and thoughts go out to all who are affected by this crisis.
Dena Grunt, President |CEO
Highway 1 Hospitality
Wade Nakmine, General Manager
Nick’s Cove a Highway 1 Hospitality owned and managed property