Response to COVID-19
We sincerely hope that you, your family and community are staying healthy and taking the necessary precautions to stay safe in light of the resurgence of COVID-19 in California. Everyone at Highway 1 Hospitality and Nick’s Cove takes the situation very seriously; we are all making every effort to ensure the safety of our properties, staff and guests.
For now, our restaurant has suspended all indoor/outdoor service in keeping with Marin County Public Health Orders. We are open to our cottage guests for room service dinner only.
Nick’s Cove has been and will continue to closely monitor advisements from the US State Department, US Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization as well as our state mandates.
To ensure the health and safety of everyone in our community, we have outlined below our ongoing efforts of already intensified and thorough cleaning procedures, consistent with CDC Recommendations. While we have always practiced the highest standards of safety and sanitation, we’ve doubled down in several areas as precautionary measures, including:
- Not allowing any sick employee to come to work, and sending home anyone with any hint of illness.
- We have closed our dining room and bar to the public
- Enforcing regular, constant hand-washing by all staff members.
- Cleaning tables, chairs, door handles, counters, pens, and everything in our path, hourly (or after each use, as needed), with sanitizers and disinfectants recommended by CDC.
- We are sanitizing and disinfecting all touch-points hourly, including all door handles and every surface in our restrooms.
- We always thoroughly deep clean each of our cottages after every guest, and continue to do so, including all appliances, door knobs, and surfaces.
- We require masks to be worn at all times, by guests and employees, except when eating or drinking.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continually monitor this evolving situation. We recognize that our guests may have questions and concerns and so we have established the following email address to allow you to submit questions directly to our task force. Please send any inquiries to email@example.com
Our hearts and thoughts go out to all who are affected by this crisis.
Dena Grunt, President |CEO
Highway 1 Hospitality
Wade Nakmine, General Manager
Nick’s Cove a Highway 1 Hospitality owned and managed property