Response to COVID-19
As you know, six Bay Area counties are now in “Shelter in Place” status. Nick’s Cove is doing our very best to respond to the ongoing fluidity of these mandates. Therefore, the dining rooms and bar at Nick’s Cove will be closed to the public effective midnight tonight, March 16, 2020. We will, however, continue to be open to the public in our cottages and will provide restaurant service via room service for our cottage guests. We will also be offering a limited “Take-Out” menu.
We sincerely hope that you, your families, and communities stay healthy and are taking precautions to stay safe now. The impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has H1H and Nick’s Cove making every effort to ensure the safety of our properties, staff and guests. We are taking the situation very seriously and understand this is a global health emergency, as declared by the World Health Organization.
Nick’s Cove has been and will continue to closely monitor advisements from the US State Department, US Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization as well as our state mandates. Please allow this communication to serve as a status update regarding preparations being made at Nick’s Cove to address COVID-19.
To ensure the health and safety of everyone in our community, we have outlined below our ongoing efforts of already intensified and thorough cleaning procedures, consistent with CDC Recommendations. While we have always practiced the highest standards of safety and sanitation, we’ve doubled down in several areas as precautionary measures, including:
- Not allowing any sick employee to come to work, and sending home anyone with any hint of illness.
- We have closed our dining room and bar to the public
- Enforcing regular, constant handwashing by all staff members.
- Cleaning tables, chairs, door handles, counters, pens, and everything in our path, hourly, with sanitizers and disinfectants recommended by CDC.
- We are sanitizing and disinfecting all touch-points hourly, including all door handles and every surface in our restrooms.
- We always thoroughly deep clean each of our cottages after every guest, and continue to do so, including all appliances, door knobs, and surfaces.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continually monitor this evolving situation. While we are currently operating on a regular schedule, we recognize that guests may have questions and concerns. We have established the following email address to allow you to submit questions directly to our task force. Please send any inquiries to email@example.com.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to all who are affected by this crisis.
If you need to make changes to your reservations either dining or lodging, please contact Nick’s Cove directly at 415.663.1033 option 1 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highway 1 Hospitality