The brand new Nick’s Cove cookbook will be available exclusively at Nick’s Cove as of April 1st, then it will officially drop at local bookstores on May 11th.
Starting May 2nd we will be hosting cookbook brunches up in the Croft, and those will continue throughout the summer (Sunday, May 23rd, Sunday June 27th, Sunday July 25 and Sunday, August 29th.) These brunches will be ticketed and will be very limited to ensure there is plenty of space between tables. The ticket will include a signed cookbook and a four-course brunch spread featuring recipes from the cookbook including Nick’s Cove’s famous morning muffins and scones (which our overnight cottage guests get to enjoy), Dungeness Crab Mac & Cheese, Crab Cakes and our Shrimp Louis, as well as Mimosas and Coffee. Proprietor Dena Grunt and Chef Kua Speer will be there to answer questions and tell stories about the making of the cookbook. $75.
There will also be some author/book signing events with local bookshops including:
- Launch zoom event with Point Reyes Books on May 11th at 7pm. LEARN MORE AND REGISTER
- Zoom event with Book Passage on May 13th at 6pm. LEARN MORE AND REGISTER
- Zoom event with Copperfields on May 19th at 7pm. LEARN MORE AND REGISTER
- Zoom event with Napa Bookmine on May 25th at 7pm. LEARN MORE AND REGISTER
- In Person Book Signing with Omnivore Books at Nick’s Cove on June 4th from 5-8pm (no need to RSVP — simply show up and purchase your book and you will receive a free glass of bubbles!). LEARN MORE
- Zoom event with Capitol Books on June 10 at 7pm. LEARN MORE AND REGISTER